- Masters degree in Psychology
- ISSA Personal trainer certification
- ISSA Sport nutrition certification
- ISSA Strength and conditioning certification
- Half marathon personal best 1:13:21
- Marathon personal best 2:31:44
- Silver medal in European Cup (marathon team)
- Silver medal in World Challenge long distance mountain running and a team gold medal
- Silver medal in National Marathon Championships
- Silver medal in National long distance mountain running Championships
When I was 20 years old, I had a dream to win a marathon in my home city. I followed my dream and instead of looking for a job after graduation I took a risk and fully focused on training. I fulfilled my dream just before my 28th birthday.
I finished my running career in 2013.
From 2014 to 2016 I worked for International Athletics Consultancy, assisting world class athletes from Kenya and Ethiopia. During that time I also started to help amateur runners with training plans.
From 2016 to 2018 I was a part of RunCzech team, who organised 7 IAAF Gold Label races in the Czech Republic.
Since 2019 I fully concentrated on coaching amateur runners of all levels, from complete beginners to advanced marathoners. This job is more than just a job for me. It is an exciting, creative and responsible process, where I always try to find the most effective approach for every runner.